Friday, September 9, 2016

I've got a Traveling Chicken in my pocket



8 x 16
Oil on canvas

It's a long title for this little painting but it is what it is.  YES!  I had the Traveling Chicken all to myself for the past week!  He was the best houseguest ;)
His friends were here also but only he fitted in my little pocket for the photo shoot.
I didn't take him out of the house because I was petrified of breaking him or worst, lose him!!!
So he stayed safe in my room and only came out to take pictures.
Here are a few I dared to take.

This was when they just came out of the mailbox!  They took a selfie.


Here's TC waiting patiently for his turn to shine on my easel.  I had to finish this commission before I could play with him.



So TC and Senior Gallo Azur had a nice visit with some of my nicknack while they waited.


Here is an example of how sometimes, ideas for paintings are a lot better in my head then in reality.  
(This happens ALOT!)


TC was very particular about making sure I used the exact shade of yellow so I don't make him look like a turkey.


And now my time with him has come to an end and he's off to the next artist :)

SaveSave