Saturday, January 16, 2016

My creative routine.

Hi,  I don't think I ever posted more then my paintings on this Blog.  I guess it's never too late.  I feel like it now.  I never do anything I don't feel like doing and for some reason, today, right now, I feel like it!
So I will make this small post to show you how I end up with my paintings.

1st, I have an idea… I can't show you how that happens because.. well I don't know how.

2nd, I take a picture of what I pretty much want it to look like. (Usually me in the mirror or my daughter who I used this time)

3rd, I look for the overall colour I want it to look like… It sometimes, very often change while I'm painting.  (The last girl was supposed to have grey hair but she looked like a witch!) 
But here this is what I'm aiming for.

Then I draw it out actual size on paper.  This will be 6 x 6


That's about when Mr Toutou comes to lie on me and get's covered in eraser droppings.


That is where I'm at right now but I'll post my next step tomorrow :)